Admin & Office Manager
Type of Job
Permanent Contract / Full Time
About the job
As office manager, you role will be to make Sandfall’s work environment as professional, comfortable and safe as possible, so that employees can work in the best conditions! We’re a team of 12 right now and will grow to 20-25 by the end of 2023.
You’ll also help the direction to handle various support tasks of the studio: accounting, hiring, administrative work, purchases. Our processes, service providers and tools are already well set up to make everything easy!
- Make of our offices one of the best places to work! Search for new offices and plan for installation. Handle decoration, supplies, organization of the office. Purchase and install furniture, services, equipment.
- Paperwork (mostly digital): paying invoices, preparing documents for accounting, match invoices with bank account transactions. Help on subsidies applications.
- Hiring & HR: keep track of all candidates and keep the hiring database up to date. Handle the HR processes (with Payfit), keep the team calendar up to date. Organize outstanding team buildings and events.
- Contact & marketing: answering mails to Sandfall contact address, sometimes share Sandfall news on social networks.
- Help the direction in various support tasks for the studio.
- You’re organized and reliable
- You have a good knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- You have good writing skills in French and English
- Previous experience in a company required
- You are willing to work in Montpellier, France. Sandfall offices are located near the city center, in a hub with 5 other companies, all working in entertainment!
- You speak French, English is a plus
- Salary depending on experience
- Starting in Winter 2023
- Some words about you
Sandfall Interactive is a game development studio based in France, in the sunny city of Montpellier. We are focusing on premium games for PC and new gen consoles, and we are looking for talented collaborators and passionate gamers to continue this journey with us.
We are working on Project W, a 3D turn-based RPG with a fantasy & ‘Belle Époque’ art style. The game is running on Unreal Engine 5 and is recipient of an Epic MegaGrant.
We want to foster a culture of diversity and inclusion and encourage applications from people with marginalized backgrounds.