Associate Producer Intern
Type of Job
About the job
As Associate Producer Intern, you will report to the Producers and work with the whole team to ensure the quality of the game and all its features.
This internship has wide opportunities depending on your profile. We're looking for someone who can test and review all new features and build great insights and feedbacks about the game.
- Help the Producers to prepare sprint plannings & reviews, to update the roadmap and prepare the specs, maintain the Jira tasks (sprint and backlog)
- Work with the Producers to improve project processes and ensure they empower the team, maintain the game bible up to date and intuitive for everyone
- QA support: organize playtests internally and externally, monitor them, collect and structure data and feedbacks to bring relevant insights to the team ; review features…
- You are organized, know how to structure your thoughts and communicate them to others.
- You have a good understanding of what makes a game fun and what level of quality players expect. As a player, you know how to recognize and describe good Game Design.
- You are curious about lots of video games genres. You love JRPGs like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest or Persona, or other turn-based games.
- Knowing Notion and/or Jira is a plus.
- You already worked on a video game or tech project, as Producer, Designer or QA Tester (student projects are OK).
PRACTICAL INFO :
- Compensation: 900€ gross salary/month
- Language Requirements: Fluency in both English and French is a must.
- Start Date: The position is expected to begin in Sep/Oct 2023 or January 2024 at the latest.
- Offices: Our offices are just near the center of Montpellier, in a big house with a beautiful private garden.
Sandfall Interactive is a game development studio based in France, based in the sunny city of Montpellier and with additional offices in Paris.
We are creating premium games for PC and new-gen consoles, and are looking for talented collaborators and passionate gamers to join us on this exciting journey.
Our current project, Project W, is a 3D turn-based RPG with a captivating blend of fantasy and Belle Époque art style, powered by Unreal Engine 5 and recipient of an Epic MegaGrant.
At Sandfall Interactive, we are dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusivity in our workplace culture.