QA Tester & Supervisor
Type of Job
Fixed-Term Contract / Internship / Location Montpellier or Paris
About the job
As QA Tester, you’ll extensively test the game and support the dev team to make the most reliable game as possible.
- Test the game and provide precise bug reports in Jira
- Follow up resolution and support the team with the adequate information (repro steps, impact, priority…)
- Help review every feature completed by the dev team
- Provide new test processes to guarantee the quality of every aspect of the game
- Support the producing team and the publisher on various QA related tasks
- You are well organized, precise and rigourous
- Your English is flawless
- You ideally already know Jira and Notion
- You already worked on shipped video games (student projects are eligible)
- You’re willing to work in Montpellier, France. Sandfall offices are located near the city center, in a hub with 5 other companies, all working in entertainment!
- You speak fluent French and/or English.
- Salary range depending on experience and position.
- Some words about you
Sandfall Interactive is a game development studio based in France, in the sunny city of Montpellier. We are focusing on premium games for PC and new gen consoles, and we are looking for talented collaborators and passionate gamers to continue this journey with us.
We are working on Project W, a 3D turn-based RPG with a fantasy & ‘Belle Époque’ art style. The game is running on Unreal Engine 5 and is recipient of an Epic MegaGrant.
We want to foster a culture of diversity and inclusion and encourage applications from people with marginalized backgrounds.