28 Avenue de Lodeve, Montpellier, France
Type of Job
About the job
As Senior Producer, you will manage the production of Project W and work closely with the team to organize and monitor the creation of the game. Your role is to set-up and enhance project management methods to help the team perform at their best.
Your detailed tasks are:
- Translate the game’s vision into detailed roadmap, work documents, milestone schedule, challenge the scope when necessary
- Monitor the project management tool (Jira) and documentation tool (Notion), complete tasks and estimates, update the backlog, empower the team on using these methods with autonomy
- Prepare and organize the development sprints and lead the different meetings (sprint planning, sprint review, stand ups)
- Organize tasks reviews and QA, in collaboration with the COO and the QA testers (internal and/or external)
- Raise alerts on production flaws, anticipate the team’s workload, improve project management methods
The job description can be discussed depending on your experience and talent. Your input will be precious to discuss the whole production organization. You’ll have the opportunity to manage interns, an Associate Producer and/or a QA Lead if needed, and to work closely with our publisher.
- You have strong communication skills, both in presenting to an audience and in small group or one-to-one interactions ; spoken and written. You know how to make information flow in a company so everyone knows what are the priorities, and feel part of a common project.
- You have well-proven organization skills, are proficient in Jira and Notion - or a very fast learner. You have long-time experience with Excel spreadsheets - and love it.
- You have a good sense of how video game making works, can anticipate risks and caveats, and above all have a good instinct to make the best decisions quickly. You know how to analyze every problem you meet, and create plans for short-term corrections and long-term prevention from the problem occurring again.
You have a minimum of 4 years of experience as Producer, including the shipping of at least one AA or AAA video game
- Compensation: The salary range will depend on your experience and the specific position you are applying for.
- Language Requirements: Fluency in both English and French is a must.
- Start Date: The position is expected to begin asap in 2024
- Offices: Our offices are located near the city centre of Montpellier, in a big house with a beautiful private garden.
- Full time position, onsite (max 1 day of remote work per week)
Sandfall Interactive is a game development studio based in France, based in the sunny city of Montpellier and with additional offices in Paris.
We are creating premium games for PC and new-gen consoles, and are looking for talented collaborators and passionate gamers to join us on this exciting journey.
Our current project, Project W, is a 3D turn-based RPG with a captivating blend of fantasy and Belle Époque art style, powered by Unreal Engine 5 and recipient of an Epic MegaGrant. The game is published by Kepler Interactive.
At Sandfall Interactive, we are dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusivity in our workplace culture.