Cinematic Animator Intern
Type of Job
About the job
As Cinematic Animator Intern, your role will be to support the Cutscenes team, to clean up Motion Capture animations and help the Cinematic Animator with all animation related needs for cutscenes. We have our own animation pipelines using diverse technologies, including Xsens, Manus or Metahuman Animator.
- Support on shooting sessions with actors, data export
- Clean up & improve body motion capture animations from our motion capture recordings (mostly Xsens suits), clean up & improve facial motion capture
- Support on various animation tasks, including keyframe
- Possible support on cutscenes making
- You have a good understanding of the human anatomy and have a pronounced artistic vision when it comes to animation.
- You are fluent in Blender / Maya / 3DS Max and are able to produce your own animations.
- You are curious and always on the look out for new tech to improve the quality and efficiency of your animation workflow.
- You know how to clean up mocap data for body and face.
- Experience with the sequencer of UE5 is a plus.
- Proven portfolio of animations
- A previous experience is appreciated but not required. A great portfolio can make up for it.
Of course, you love playing games (if you like games like Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest or Persona it's even better).
PRACTICAL INFO :
- You’re willing to work in Paris
- You speak fluent French and/or English.
- Intern gross salary: 900€/month
- Position starting in January 2024
Sandfall Interactive is a game development studio based in France, based in the sunny city of Montpellier and with additional offices in Paris.
We are creating premium games for PC and new-gen consoles, and are looking for talented collaborators and passionate gamers to join us on this exciting journey.
Our current project, Project W, is a 3D turn-based RPG with a captivating blend of fantasy and Belle Époque art style, powered by Unreal Engine 5 and recipient of an Epic MegaGrant.
At Sandfall Interactive, we are dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusivity in our workplace culture.