Unreal Engine 5 Specialist
Type of Job
About the job
As an Unreal Engine 5 Specialist, you will play a key role in the development of Project W, working directly with the game director to bring the game to life. You should be fluent in Unreal Engine 5, and have a passion for this software. You have extensive knowledge in blueprints, animation blueprints, Unreal Sequencer, world building tools like world partition, materials and other Unreal tools, and are highly versatile in your abilities. You should have a background in either game design or programming, or be a highly motivated self-taught.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Utilize the Unreal Engine 5 and its tools to deliver top-notch content for our players. Work on game content integration, including setting up enemies and main character skills sequences (integrating animations, cameras, meshes, etc.).
- Develop Blueprint tools to support the different teams and optimize their workflow.
- Collaborate with the game director and other team members to ensure seamless integration workflows and high-quality results. Ensure optimal performance and stability in the way Unreal features are used.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Unreal Engine 5 developments and tools, continuously enhance your skills and knowledge, pass that knowledge to the team. Provide technical support to the team as needed.
- 2+ years of experience in Unreal Engine
- Strong understanding of Unreal Engine and its capabilities, including blueprints, animation blueprints, Unreal Sequencer, and other Unreal tools
- Ability to integrate game content and ensure the smooth operation of all aspects of the game
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- 2+ years of experience in Unreal Engine development
- Background in either game design or programming
- Language Requirements: You speak fluent French and/or English.
- Compensation: The salary range will depend on your experience and the specific position you are applying for.
- Start Date: The position is expected to begin in Spring/Summer 2023.
Sandfall Interactive is a game development studio based in France, in the sunny city of Montpellier, and currently expanding with a new office in Paris.
We are creating premium games for PC and new-gen consoles, and are looking for talented collaborators and passionate gamers to join us on this exciting journey.
Our current project, Project W, is a 3D turn-based RPG with a captivating blend of fantasy and Belle Époque art style, powered by Unreal Engine 5 and recipient of an Epic MegaGrant.
At Sandfall Interactive, we are dedicated to fostering diversity and inclusivity in our workplace culture.